Saturday, June 28, 2008

Update

So it's been a while since I last posted. Here's an update. Last March, I landed a new job at 1-800 Contacts. This is the best job I've ever had. A lot of good people and great benefits. The job is fairly easy too. All I do is it at a computer and call eye doctors to see if they're legitimate Eye Care Providers. Not to shabby.
As far as school goes, I recently started going to the University of Utah studying photography. Graduating will come eventually but I'm looking forward to learning.
Finally, only 49 days left until I marry my best friend Lisa Udall. All is well in the life of Bub-Rubb.

1 comment:

liz + josh said...

we are now officially blogging friends. i still can't believe you and lisa are getting married. i've looked at my class pictures from elementary school lately and you two are in almost all of my classes. it's crazy who you ended up falling in love with, huh?! you need to post more pictures of LISA!